When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You may modify your choice using the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of the screen.
TUI Care Foundation is open for new partners and projects that work on the sustainable development of holiday destinations and improve the welfare of children and youth around the world.
At the moment we have two application processes open.
1. TUI Care Foundation's Helping Hands Fund
Supporting local organisations in holiday destinations
What will be supported?
- Initiatives with a clear link to tourism taking place in international tourism regions in one if the eligible countries listed below
- Activities addressing education, environmental protection, cultural conservation and/or community empowerment
- Interventions responding to the needs of communities in case of emergencies, (natural) disasters and/or health crises
Who can apply?
- Charitable organisations OR social enterprises with a clear tourism-related social impact mission
- Organisations that are legally registered and operational in any of the countries listed
- Organisations that have no religious / ideological affiliation and act free of discrimination against ethnicity, nationality, gender, disability, religious beliefs, sexual identity
- Individuals are not eligible for funding
- Please note that applications must be submitted in English. We encourage non-English speakers to use free online tools for translating their proposal
The initiative should take place in tourism regions in these countries.
Albania, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bonaire, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Curaçao, Cyprus, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Greece, Grenada, India, Indonesia, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Laos, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Martinique, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Senegal, Seychelles, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
If your organisation fits these criteria, we invite you to fill out our online application in order to find out if you are eligible for support. Please choose the form “TUI Care Foundation's Helping Hands Fund”.
2. Regular application process - long term projects
For our regular application process, please check the quickscan to see if your organisation and project fits our criteria. If so, we are very interested to learn more about your plans and invite you to fill out our online application in order to find out if you are eligible for support. Please choose the form "REGULAR APPLICATIONS - LONG-TERM PROJECTS".
The application forms are designed for Internet Explorer 9 (and higher versions), Mozilla Firefox 31 (and higher versions), Google Chrome and Safari. Please note, we will only be able to evaluate applications in English.Submit a new application